Become a mind-body coach and have the freedom to be creative, serve others, and live life on your own terms.
- Do you have a passion for personal growth and the mind-body connection, and would love to put it all together to coach others?
- Do you want the ability to leave your 9-5 and serve others?
- Do you want to build a successful coaching practice that is fun and fulfilling?
- Do you want to help others with coaching tools that leave room for your creative freedom and inner wisdom?
- Are you sensitive, empathic and intuitive and need a coach training that helps you create the life and practice you want while honoring who you are?
- Do you want to know how to hear your inner wisdom in order to add more fun and joy to your life and feel less stuck, obligated, or burdened by work and home to-dos?
Your future clients need your passion and compassion
If you’re a sensitive, empathic person who’s tried to fit into a culture that ignores the mind-body connection, if you’ve suffered the stress and exhaustion (or body breakdowns) of a life and career that doesn’t work for you, if you’re unsure how to make an income as a coach and are turned off by sleazy marketing tactics, if you’re in love with everything mind-body; then you’re about to discover the training that will change your life forever.
Get ready to discover your coaching superpowers.
Your future clients will benefit immensely from your sensitive awareness and compassionate nature. In Mind-Body Magic Coach Training, your natural sensitivities will make you successful, and you will build a life that’s compatible with, and in fact, celebrates them.
About Abigail, Founder of Mind-Body Magic Coach Training
I hit bottom on one unforgettable day in the gynecologist’s office twenty years ago. Feet in the stirrups, I closed my eyes and tried not to feel the despair crawling through my body as the doctor laid out various diagnoses. Apparently, I had all the pelvic pain syndromes possible. I hated that he couldn’t tell me why this was happening. I was sick of suffering from body breakdowns like this one, anxiety, depression, panic, extreme fatigue, and hopelessness.
I had pushed myself to achieve goals my entire life, but now I couldn’t even function. It felt like my whole system had just shut down. I wasn’t enjoying my career as a teacher, and I felt stuck. Thoughts about how I was a failure started to sneak into my mind every day. What I really wanted was to feel confident, energetic, and passionate about work and life.
As I lay on the couch for weeks, unable to do anything I loved, I was angry. Why didn’t the doctor know why my body was betraying me? This spurred me to seek the answer to that question. I started researching and learned about the mind-body connection. I studied with the best experts in the mind-body field to learn how mind-body healing works.
Because mind-body healing can be complicated, I developed my own simple, doable and unique system of mind-body-spirit tools, which I call the Anamsong Method ™. The tools were my daily go-to method to restore my well-being, access my inner wisdom, and create a life built around wisdom instead of the pressure to be perfect. My body quit rebelling as I learned to listen to it; in fact, I had more energy and creative zest than I’d had as a teenager.
I used my own mind-body-spirit tools to help me build a fun, exciting coaching practice that nurtured me, served others, and gave me financial and creative freedom. Over the last ten years, I’ve helped hundreds of women follow their intuitive wisdom, rediscover their creative magic, restore their energy and well-being, and create entrepreneurial success using the Anamsong MethodTM. I’ve also trained over a hundred mind-body coaches since 2010. They are thriving and coaching all over the world, helping others find energy and well-being again. Having also spent six years as the Director of Wayfinder Life Coach Training for Martha Beck, Inc., I’ve carried over my expertise around creating an inspiring learning environment for coaches into my own Mind-Body Magic Coach Training.
Abigail Steidley is a good coach for bad times. Her coaching can make your life better no matter what your circumstances, but when things get tough she is really in her element. Her ability to forge and strengthen mind-body-spirit connections for her clients make her a safe haven in life’s stormy times. Abigail’s kindness, her wit, her intelligence, and her determination are formidable allies for her clients.”
In Mind-Body Magic Coach Training, you’ll learn:
My simple, accessible 4-step KIND Process that helps you understand your mind-body system and how it works so you can replenish your energy, release stress, and restore your creativity with ease
How to hear your inner wisdom quickly and easily so you can trust yourself and take action from wisdom instead of self-pressure, perfectionism, and fear
My Anamsong Method™, a set of 12 mind-body-spirit tools that blend cutting-edge mind-body science, ancient practices, and doable techniques that solve stress, overwhelm, body discomfort, and emotional overload in minutes a day, creating well-being, improved creativity, and magic in your life
My SLACK Process, which is designed to teach you how to stop pressuring yourself to get it right, cut yourself some slack, and get better results with less effort in any area of your life
How to use all the tools above with your clients and become a world-class mind-body coach
How to work with your nervous system (and your clients’) using polyvagal theory to reduce stress on the body and enable the body’s own healing mechanisms to thrive
How to work with your clients using the processes and tools to coach effectively and successfully without taking on your clients’ emotional energy
How to leave a coaching session feeling full of energy, not depleted, and on fire with new ideas for programs and services for your clients
How to use the mind-body-spirit tools to drive your business decisions so they are aligned with your nature (instead of “shoulds” that don’t serve you or your business)
Business basics to create a solid foundation for your coaching practice
How to market using Soul Marketing, my very own highly successful method that has grown my business into a thriving 6-figure adventure
Abigail’s Mind-Body Magic Coach Training truly was a precious gift to me in 2014.
The training helped boost the quality of my personal mind-body connection, and strengthened my confidence and skill level in my professional role as a life coach specializing in mind and body issues. The tools and framework I learned from the training have been a backbone to my practice.
Abigail herself is inspiring in her manner of teaching, her intuitive coaching style, and in her zest for creating new ways to help her students and clients deepen their mind-body knowledge for themselves and to help others. I love the way she injects fun and lightness in her approach.
Thank you, Abigail!”
Coach training should be fun!
There’s no need to add stress and pressure to your plate while you’re learning how to build a thriving mind-body coaching practice. Learning can only happen when you feel safe. That’s why, throughout the training, you will be encouraged to:
- take pressure OFF yourself to do things right or perfectly
- learn in a way that’s fun and actually works with your nature
- use my secret to living happily as a recovering perfectionist: Slacker Magic™.
Slacker Magic™ is a thread throughout the training because perfectionism kills creativity and well-being. I’ve found it takes a heavy dose of slacking to counteract the amount of self-pressure most gentle, intuitive people put on themselves. With humor and fun, we’ll employ this light-hearted remedy to too much pressure. When you slack (take the pressure off) and follow your inner wisdom, you find you need way less effort and have a lot more fun while getting much better results. Hence the term, Slacker Magic™.
Mind-Body Magic Coach Training is as much about learning and integrating mind-body principles (and Slacker Magic™!) in your own life as it as about teaching you how to use them while coaching others. The more you use the mind-body tools, the more effective your coaching will be. And, of course, you’ll learn how to use mind-body magic tools with your clients!
This is not your “normal” training experience. (In fact, if you’ve ever longed to go to Hogwarts, this might be your perfect fit!)
Imagine sitting down for your first class, opening up the assignment, and discovering it’s all about how to NOT try to do anything in the training perfectly. You click to the next video and discover you’re about to learn exquisite self-kindness. You raise your eyebrows as you read the homework for the week; it includes planning something fun immediately.
If you’re going to wield mind-body magic tools, you must be in a magical, delightful environment. Mind-Body Magic Coach Training emanates support, compassion, joy, and magic throughout the training because that’s when the best learning happens.
How does Mind-Body Magic Coach Training Work?
The Mind-Body Magic Coach Training structure is designed to teach you the mind-body-spirit tools and concepts efficiently through a multi-layered process that includes gaining an understanding of concepts, practicing with the coaching tools, gathering feedback and guidance, and sharing in a collaborative group process. I am involved in every step of the process, teaching the majority of your classes, demonstrating tools, coaching you, and giving you feedback.
In the training, you’ll:
Watch videos and read materials assigned to help you to learn about particular concepts, then gather together for video conference classes to discuss, understand and integrate what you’ve learned. New tools and concepts are presented sequentially to support the natural process of learning and integrating the material.
Participate in coaching practicums where you coach fellow classmates, receive live feedback and have an opportunity to ask questions.
Join a private Facebook community for sharing in class discussions around assignments, concepts, and anything you need during the training.
Receive a short reading list of supplemental reference books along with your training videos.
Have a team of instructors to support you throughout the training. I’ll be teaching most of your live classes around core materials, and my team of Endorsed Mind-Body Coaches will be teaching your practicums. This ensures that you hear and learn a variety of different styles and ways to apply the mind-body tools.
Training Modules: Learning the Mind-Body Magical Arts
Welcome and Your Magic Body Practice
This module includes your orientation to the training, an overview of everything you’ll be learning, and your first mind-body tool, which you’ll apply to your own life right away.
- Learn the KIND Process to immediately create self-kindness for you and your clients and kick self-judgment right out the window
- Break everything down into easy, doable categories – body, emotions, mind, and spirit – so that each part of you (and your clients) gets the attention and care necessary to have optimal well-being
- Learn how to stop trying to “do better” at self-care so that it doesn’t become heavy and hard, and how to enjoy play and delight instead (and watch your health and energy improve rapidly as a result)
- Learn the SLACK Process so you can employ Slacker Magic™ throughout the training to help you tackle home-life and business-building tasks efficiently and effectively so you can grow your business quickly without overworking and overdoing
Reunite with Your Magic Body
In this module, you’ll learn the full set of body-focused tools that will help you and your clients heal dissociation from the body, repair your relationship with your body, begin to hear its wisdom, and create a sense of safety in your own body.
- Get the latest mind-body science! The mind-body tools that I developed incorporate the latest in the science of nervous system physiology to support nervous system balance and body-oriented techniques to promote connection to sensation and presence. They are infused with time-tested wisdom traditions that further an embodied connection, wholeness and a sense of purpose. Because of this combination, the tools support the transformation of body, mind, and spirit.
- Discover why mind-body coaching is highly effective for relief from physical pain, intense stress, and suffering, but also uses joy, play, and magic to keep it light and bring more fun to your and your clients’ lives.
How to Coach Using the Anamsong Method
In this module, you’ll learn the basics of mind-body coaching; the foundation for using the tools with your clients.
- Learn how to apply the mind-body-spirit tools to your clients to help them create wellness, release tension and fatigue, let go of anxiety, and replenish creativity
- Understand exactly how to work with a client from the beginning of a session to the end of a session, staying present to the body’s wisdom and what your client’s nervous system needs
- Use a body-based approach to coaching that understands the physiology of nervous system regulation and why that must be present before any cognitive changes can be effectively implemented.
Handling Hard Stuff
In this module, you’ll learn the importance of understanding trauma, what we do and don’t work with as mind-body coaches, how to help clients bring light and safety to harder things they’ve experienced, and cutting edge mind-body science to help you and your clients create healthy nervous systems.
- Discover why the nervous system is the most important thing to understand as a coach and why we often stay stuck in dysregulated patterns that cause stress and fatigue
- Learn how to help your client return to nervous system regulation, which allows the body to heal, regain energy, and move into a creative thinking space
- Create the groundwork for making magic and tapping into the power of inner wisdom to guide your clients
Nurture Your Nature
In this module, you’ll learn the full set of emotion tools, all about emotions, why they are so important, how to access their wisdom, and what to do with them when they feel overwhelming.
- Learn why emotions are your biggest ally, not a weakness, and how to actually feel them so they are not suppressed/don’t cause tension or even physical pain
- Learn my unique method for working with emotions that makes them easier to approach, less overwhelming, and even intriguing
- Create a safe environment for emotional expression for your clients where no blame, judgment, or shame prevents them from releasing the necessary emotional charge
Free the Magical Mind
In this module, you’ll learn the full set of mind tools, how to cultivate a different type of brain function to allow more access to inner wisdom, what to do when your mind causes stress and innovative ways to access the mind’s powerful abilities to create what you want.
- Get ready to change your brain! As you shift how your brain works, you’ll hear your inner wisdom more easily, making you a great intuitive coach.
- Stop fighting your mind and making it the bad guy; find out why it’s a friendly foe, not a purposeful enemy of success (which, of course, will help you create a business-building success mindset)
- Get wise to perfectionism and insidious forms of self-pressure and learn how to take their power away so that the body can heal, regain energy, and support you and your coaching practice.
Connect to Inner Wisdom
In this module, you’ll learn the full set of inner wisdom tools, how to hear and trust your inner wisdom, and how to build confidence in yourself as you lead your life through wisdom instead of shoulds or fear-based to-do’s.
- Get my doable practices that make how to hear inner wisdom simple and straightforward
- Find out how to make inner wisdom messages uber practical and actionable
- Build self-trust that gives you the confidence you need to be a great coach and create a successful business
How to Coach on Specific Topics
In this module, you’ll learn how to approach specific issues for clients like pain relief, body-image struggles, parenting, creativity, and more.
- Get the how-to for working with mind-body syndrome (TMS), pain, symptoms, and body struggles
- Get my favorite parenting practices to help you and your clients raise kids with healthy mind-body connections and awareness
- Learn body-image practices and discover new resources to start healing your relationship with your body
Integration and Slacker Magic™
In this module, you’ll pull all the tools from the training together to apply them to marketing your business (Soul Marketing), living your life, and creating more magic.
- Get the business basics! Put your mind-body-spirit tools to work as you add in the practical stuff for getting up and running as a coach in a way that feels delightful, not overly difficult.
- Learn Soul Marketing so you can steer clear of sleazy marketing and feel aligned with your integrity as you share and serve others and build a wildly successful business
- Practice putting everything you’ve learned into the art of living as a mind-body-spirit connected person and implement the Slacker Magic™ principles as you get your coaching practice going (in other words, watch things fall into place with less effort and more surprising magic)
In this module, you’ll get access to the Endorsement Process in case you want to complete that (it’s optional) and all the information you’ll need to stay connected as a mind-body coach. We’ll also celebrate your journey through the program and completion of this transformational process.
Registration ends May 1, 2019.
The Mind-Body Magic Coach Training Schedule
All classes will take place on Thursdays at 10 am PT | 11 am MT | 12 pm CT | 1 pm ET for 90 minutes, starting in May of 2019.
You’ll be given access to the first training module on May 2, 2019. Your first live class with me will be on May 9, 2019.
Classes will run weekly from May through October, with the final class date TBA, pending make-up class dates.
The full schedule and class topics are available in the FAQ, below.
All classes will be recorded in case you have to miss class, but to get the most out of the training, you’ll want to plan on attending live as much as possible.
We will have Support Calls held by Nikki Sargent (outside of class time) to help you with any program questions or other needs.
The Mind-Body Magic Coach Training is designed to help you:
- Learn how to tune into and trust your inner wisdom
- Create alignment within your own mind, body, and spirit
- Improve your well-being
- Release perfectionism and self-pressure
- Embrace and use your natural sensitivity to become an exceptional coach (without overwhelm)
- Release causes of overwhelm so that you can have fun coaching
- Learn to work with magic instead of effort as you coach and build your practice
- Learn deep self-kindness and compassion
As a Mind-Body Magic Coach, you’ll:
- Know how to help others regain energy and vitality (and even relieve pain and create better health)
- Help your clients trust their inner wisdom and discover play again
- Help your clients rediscover lost creativity and passion
- Have the full Anamsong Method at your disposal for client sessions, workshops, and retreats
- Have the opportunity to become an Endorsed Mind-Body Coach if you choose and be listed on my Find-a-Coach Page (as well as potentially teach for the training)
During the training, you’ll have access to me and my training staff to ask questions and get support. You’ll also be a part of the coach training community, where you’ll connect with fellow trainees and practice coaching together. (If you choose not to become a coach, that’s fine, too! Get coached during class and outside of class from fellow classmates!)
I can’t remember a time where I have felt clearer, more open and inspired in my life. The tools Abigail taught in her Mind-Body Magic Coach Training are ones that will kindly support my clients and me for a lifetime. Truly.
This training has taught me how to ‘tune into my body’ to hear and translate sensations. My inner knowing/wisdom organically flowed from there—without efforting. Imagine that!”
When you’re done with the training, you’ll become a member of my larger mind-body coach community, where we support each other and connect throughout the year. (You do not have to become an Endorsed Mind-Body Coach in order to have access.)
- You can join the Mind-Body Coach Facebook Group
- You can join in for the quarterly check-in calls with me
- You will receive all training updates any time I add to the training at no cost to you! (Yep, no recertification fees, ever.)
Training Investment: $6,000
Payment options include:
- a one-time payment of $6,000
- a 6-month payment plan
For the payment plan, you’ll pay 6 monthly payments of $1042
Registration ends May 1, 2019.
Mind-Body Magic Coach Training Staff
Training Founder and Instructor
Trainee Support, Instructor, and Program Support
Trainee Support and Instructor
Why are my Mind-Body Coaches thriving?
Because they are using the tools for themselves. The participants in Mind-Body Magic Coach Training don’t just help their clients. They also transform their own lives. In fact, many people take the training simply for their own personal growth or to implement the mind-body-spirit tools in their current careers.
Kaliope was struggling with an autoimmune syndrome when she joined the Mind-Body Magic Coach Training. She’d felt confused from mind-body approaches that didn’t give her the clarity and systems to really understand how to work with her body and navigate her diagnosis. As she learned the tools, she regained energy and turned her passion for mind-body healing into a thriving coaching practice, where she now serves others with unparalleled compassion.
Your approach of having 4 components to the mind-body connection was so clarifying: it’s not just mind and body. Emotions are not mind. And of course Inner Wisdom is not mentioned in mind-body much. Learning to find equilibrium between all 4 was powerful.
I also learned about the trauma and science connection through your course. Clarity about the science/neurology side to it all (HOW my emotions/coping mechanisms impacted my immune system etc) was uber powerful.
Becky changed her entire life while she took the training. She set boundaries and shifted how she was allowing others to treat her. She left a career that no longer served her and found a calling as a coach where she could be creative and free. She regained her health, which had suffered when she was working in the wrong career and pressuring herself to be there for everyone except herself.
I’m grateful to have a fleet of reliable, compassionate, and effective mind-body coaches. I can refer people to them and know they’ll be in good hands. There are far more people who are looking for mind-body coaching than there are coaches, which is why my coaches are successful. They help clients with everything from pain relief to body image to creativity and more because the tools are applicable to any area of life.
For me: the biggest question was the HOW. How do I access my inner knowing? The simple structure I learned was (and still is) everything.”
Abigail’s training was life-changing! With her mind-body tools, I became more connected to my body and emotions than ever before. Abigail has lived everything she teaches. I’m so grateful to have such a wise woman as a mentor!”
Abigail embodies the kindness that she teaches and creates a safety that makes the Mind-Body Magic Coach Training a truly transformational space. Through doing the inner work that I learned in the training I was able to finally embrace my true self and accept that I am a novelist.
Learning to accept the flow of my intuition opened the flow of my creativity and I have not only finally finished the novel I started writing twenty years ago but am now at work on a third. I can’t possibly describe how huge this is for me and I am eternally grateful to Abigail and to the training for that.”
Registration ends May 1, 2019.
I BELIEVE IN MAKING EVERYTHING DOABLE.
You could learn about the mind-body connection by embarking on a college degree. Or, you could spend the thousands of hours I spent learning from various experts in the field. The problem is, you’d have to invest in college tuition. You’d have to invest enormous amounts of time and energy. Why not take advantage of the work I’ve already done to distill cutting-edge mind-body science into a doable set of tools that you can learn without breaking the bank or spending years in learning mode. I’m a fan of action, and I want you to be able to get moving, both for yourself and your potential clients. If you already have mind-body expertise, you’ll find that the training allows you to build and blend what you know into your own personal, unique coaching style. It will energize your practice and move you forward to create the thriving practice you’ve envisioned.
Jump into the training, digest the first three modules, and if you aren’t already seeing how you can revolutionize how you work, improve your well-being, and have kick-ass mind-body tools for your clients, I’ll be glad to refund you. Refunds are available through May 24, 2019. I know this is a big decision and it can be hard to jump in without a safety net. Let me know by May 24 and I’ll refund you the training amount minus a $500 processing fee.
Registration ends May 1, 2019.
Registration is Closing Soon…
If all you do is apply the tools to your own life and never even open a coaching practice, would it be worth it? Can you put a price on true wellness?
If all you learned from this training was how to hear your inner wisdom, release self-pressure, and restore your energy in your own life, would it be worth it?
Where will you be a year from now? Will you be thriving? Or will you still be wondering how to have a healthier body, more effortless magic in your daily life, and a way to bring in income that fills you with joy while serving others?
Mind-Body Magic Coach Training helped me in so many ways. It ended my chronic, life-long issues with IBS. It healed my Hashimoto’s. It helped me be so much more loving and compassionate – less violent towards myself.”
This is the time to register and start creating your success story, whether it’s your own mind-body-spirit transformation, a wildly thriving mind-body coaching practice, or both! As soon as you hit the Register Now button, you’ll be taken to a page where you can enter your payment information. Then you’ll get a quick welcome note from me reminding you of the schedule and how the training works. You’ll be invited into the virtual classroom area on May 2, 2019.
I’m beyond thrilled to have you join me. I know that if what I’ve shared about the training resonates with you, then you are already a mind-body magician meant to be serving others who need your wise, intuitive facilitation as they step into their own mind-body journey. I’m just adding to your toolbox and giving you the support you need to create a magical, inner-wisdom directed life.
Training Investment: $6,000
Payment options include:
- a one-time payment of $6,000
- a 6-month payment plan
For the payment plan, you’ll pay 6 monthly payments of $1042
Registration ends May 1, 2019.
Who is the training for?
The Mind-Body Magic Coach Training is for anyone who has a desire to learn more about the mind-body-spirit connection and use that knowledge in his/her own life or as a coach. The training is for you if you have no coach training at all and want to become a coach, or if you’re already trained as a coach and want to add mind-body expertise to your toolbox.
The training is for people all over the world who want to serve others through mind-body coaching! We have trained coaches who are now practicing in Canada, Mexico, Italy, Singapore, Ireland, Australia, and all across the United States. Wherever you are and whatever your background and culture, we welcome you!
What is the training schedule?
May 2: Training Opens with Access to the Training Website
May 9: Welcome to Mind-Body Coach Training with Abigail
May 16: No live class: Integration Week
May 23: The Body Tools: Q and A with Abigail
May 30: No live class: Integration Week
June 6: How to Coach: Q and A with Abigail
June 13: Handling Hard Stuff: Q and A with Abigail
June 20: Coaching Practicum with Endorsed Mind-Body Coaches
June 27: Coaching Practicum with Endorsed Mind-Body Coaches
July 4: No Class
July 11: The Emotion Tools: Q and A with Abigail
July 18: Coaching Practicum with Endorsed Mind-Body Coaches
July 25: The Mind Tools: Q and A with Abigail
Aug 1: Coaching Practicum with Endorsed Mind-Body Coaches
Aug 8: The Inner Wisdom Tools: Q and A with Abigail
Aug 15: Coaching Practicum with Endorsed Mind-Body Coaches
Aug 22: Coaching Practicum with Endorsed Mind-Body Coaches
Sept 12: Coaching on Specific Issues: Q and A with Endorsed Coaches
Sept 19: Coaching Practicum with Endorsed Mind-Body Coaches
Sept 26: Soul Marketing and Slacker Magic 1: Q and A with Abigail
Oct 3: Soul Marketing and Slacker Magic 2: Q and A with Abigail OR Practicum (TBA)
Oct 10: Soul Marketing and Slacker Magic 3: Q and A with Abigail
Oct 17: Soul Marketing and Slacker Magic (3): Q and A with Abigail OR Practicum (TBA)
Oct 24: Wrap Up with Abigail
Makeup Class Dates in case of cancellation: Oct 31, Aug 29, July 18
What is the Refund Policy?
Jump into the training, explore becoming a mind-body coach and the tools, and if you find it isn’t for you, no problem. You have until May 24, 2019 to ask for a refund, minus a $500 processing fee.
What are mind-body magic tools?
Mind-body magic tools are the practices that help you create transformation by using the mind-body connection consciously and in alignment with your inner wisdom’s guidance. Culture teaches us to ignore our bodies and our inner wisdom and to instead abide by cultural “norms,” which causes us to please everyone but ourselves. Breaking out of the deeply-rooted habit of pleasing others requires a new way of paying attention to our bodies, our emotions, our mind, and our souls. Once you learn to work with all these parts of yourself, you can creating a life filled with energy, magic, and delight is possible.
What can you coach others around?
In the training, you’ll learn to coach others around wellness, confidence, creativity, relationships, work, body image, and more. Whatever your passion, the mind-body tools apply. They help any client heal the mind-body disconnect so rampant in our culture. Using the tools to reconnect mind and body allows your clients to tap into their innate wisdom and get clarity around any issue. This also allows the body to relax, release stress and tension, and experience better health.
What if you want the tools for yourself but aren't sure if you want to coach?
No problem! The training is designed to accommodate anyone who wants to learn and apply all of the mind-body magic tools in their own lives without the requirement of becoming a coach. Everyone in the training will be busily applying the tools to themselves, and class sessions will include opportunities to get coached and to coach others. If you do wish to coach, applying the practices in a personal way is necessary for coaching others.
What is Slacker Magic™?
Slacker Magic™ is a lighthearted way to tame the inner perfectionist so you can stop pressuring yourself and listen to your inner wisdom instead. Think “cutting yourself some slack” plus listening to your inner wisdom = way more magic and better results in your life.