On Valentine’s Day, romantic love is everywhere. However, let’s also give self-love a little attention, since it’s equally important in our lives. Of course, gifts come to mind; traditional ones like chocolate, flowers, and treating one’s self to something special.
I certainly am not one to turn down any of those things, from my partner or myself, but I want to go a little deeper.
What would some great self-love gift ideas be?
Here are mine, and I’d love to know what yours are in the comments.
- Give yourself the gift of less perfectionism. Release self-pressure.
- Take more time to rest. For real.
- Ask for help when you need it. Unashamedly.
- Find/make more time for fun and play. Enjoy delight.
- Sometimes, simply do nothing. Without self-judgment.
- Congratulate yourself for something you usually judge yourself around. Celebrate you.
What if you gave yourself one of those gifts (or all six!) for a day?
Want some help taking action on those ideas and more? Join my free Mind-Body Magic Facebook Group!