The Community is not taking any new members at this time
Membership is $19.99/month.
Memberships automatically renew monthly. Cancel anytime.
Already a member?
Sign In Here
For the World.
(Why not aim big?!)
Let’s get real. If you want pain relief, and you want it NOW, then it’s time to learn the art of self-kindness. Bottom line! Don’t worry, though. I’ll give you my powerful, effective, and practical approach to mind-body healing. You’ll learn the most important elements of self-kindness; how to release physical tension, turn off the fight-or-flight response, undo emotional suppression, and release self-pressure. That’s all it takes to heal TMS or Mind-Body Syndrome.
Before you know it, you’ll be feeling great and have vast resources of energy. Say good-bye to mind-body pain syndromes such as vulvodynia, interstitial cystitis, pelvic floor-dysfunction, back pain, general pelvic pain, and more. And wave farewell to anxiety, extreme stress, and lack of confidence. Pain is the great awakener. It wakes you up to your inner world, your truth, and your life. Once you understand how to let the pain serve its purpose, deliver its message, and leave, you’ll be living a whole new life. A life filled with self-kindness, creativity, health, energy, and…happiness.
Does this sound like you?
- Do you want well-being for yourself and others?
- Are you someone who serves or wants to serve others – or simply wants to spread kindness, compassion, love, and healing in the world?
- Do you have trouble with self-criticism and not extending kindness to yourself?
- Do you often feel like a bit of a misfit, sensitive (but actually pretty damn tough, too!), and frustrated that your body speaks to you a lot via symptoms (aaaarrrrghh!!)?
- Do you long for a place where you can explore who you are, release mental stress patterns, re-connect with your body and its wisdom, discover healing, connect with others who are on the same journey, and feel welcomed and supported?
- Do you long to wake up more to your spiritual nature?
Sounds like you might have found your community!